Conditions of opening and maintaining of correspondent accounts in JSC “Bank CenterCredit”.
1. THE ORDER OF ACCOUNT OPENING
In order to open the correspondent account in JSC “Bank CenterCredit” a Respondent is required to enter into the Agreement on establishment of correspondent relations and to provide the following documents:
a. Notarially certified copies or copies with an apostille or legalized in an order established in accordance with the international contracts, ratified by the Republic Kazakhstan:
- License on conducting of banking operations;
- Document, issued by an authorized body, confirming the fact of state registration (re-registration);
- Document, issued by the tax authority, confirming the fact of tax registration;
- Document with authorized signatures and stamps (original) (List of Authorized Signatures);
- Statistical card;
- Document confirming the authority of the person, signing the Agreement on establishment of correspondent relations, and copies of the documents confirming authorities of persons to sign documents of the Respondent on fulfillment of operations with money and (or) other property;
- Identification documents of persons, authorized to sign documents of the Respondent on fulfillment of operations with money and (or) other property;
- Document certifying the address of the location of the Respondent.
b. Signed by the authorized persons and sealed by the Respondent’s stamp
- Application of opening of correspondent account of established form – one original per each account;
- Agreement on establishment of correspondent relations, signed by the signatures and sealed by the stamp (two originals);
- AML Questionnaire
c. Other documents:
- Information on correspondent network
- Other documents, defining the legal status of the Respondent in accordance with the Respondent’s local legislation.
The correspondent account is opened within one day from the date of above-mentioned documents presentation by the Respondent and signing of the Agreement on establishment of correspondent relations.
For further opening of additional accounts in other currencies only properly filled-in Application and List of authorized signatures and stamps specimen are required.
2. THE ORDER OF ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE AND COST OF SERVICES
S.W.I.F.T. system is used as the basic communication channel.
Transfer of funds to the correspondent account is made:
- In the national currency (tenge) – on the date of receipt of an extract from the Kazakhstan Center of Interbank Calculations (KCMR);
- In foreign currency – on the date of receipt of statement from the JSC “Bank CenterCredit” correspondent account.
Information on crediting of correspondent account is provided on the date of transfer, but not later than 12.00 Almaty time on the business day following the date of receipt of primary documents from bank-payer.
Debits of the correspondent account are made on the date of receipt (not later than 16.00 Almaty time) of properly issued payment order from the Respondent, and not later than on the next business day if the order is received after 16.00 Almaty time.
Statements on movement of funds on the correspondent account are sent to the Respondent not later than 12.00 Almaty time on the business day following the date of conducting the operation under the correspondent account.
No commission is charged for account opening and maintenance.
The minimum balance on the correspondent account is not required.
No limitation of the payment amount.
Interest on the balance on correspondent account is not paid.
Please see Tariffs
of JSC “Bank CenterCredit” for further information on terms and conditions.