Opening an account
Opening of a bank account is performed under a contract between the bank and a client.
To open a bank account, a client should submit:
Persons engaged in business activities
- Document with signature sample (established form).
Accounts of non-resident individuals
- Document with signature sample in 3 copies (notarized);
- Application for account opening (established form);
- ID card, showing IIN;
- Copy of a document certifying state registration (re-registration).
Non-resident individuals shall submit the same documents as residents. Document certifying their tax registration is issued at the place of income receipt in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Persons having diplomatic status
may open a bank account upon presentation of a copy of Diplomatic Card only.When you visit the bank office to open an account, please bring along the original so that we are able to verify the copy.
In addition to abovementioned documents, non-residents should also provide an entry visa.
Accounts of individuals to receive pensions and benefits
To receive pensions and benefits, you should:
- Open an account with our Bank
- To provide account details to GCPP (Government Centre of Pension Payments) branch for money transfers
Documents necessary for account opening:
- Opening and maintaining of account is free of charge
- Fee free receipt of pensions and all types of benefits
Pensions and benefits may be withdrawn the following day they are credited to bank account
You can open a bank account in any Branch of the Bank
Please manage your accounts via StarBanking